Monday, October 30, 2006

McShepherd

I've been watching a lot of Lost lately. One of the many lovely things I received for my birthday from Mal was Season 2. I just saw season 1 right before school started, and then I started watching season 3 when it started, so I'm a little all over the place. Anyway, multiple episodes of Lost, along with my love of Grey's Anatomy, has made me realize - both hotties on each show are called Dr. Shepherd. And they're both surgeons - Derek is a brain surgeon and Jack is a spinal surgeon. I don't think this a coincidence. Derek = McDreamy. So what should Jack be? Mc...Rugged? Although we all know the real rugged man-beast on Lost is Sawyer. Plus, the nicknames usually end with a Y. So who is your pick? Dr. McDreamy? Or Dr. Jack Shepherd?

2 comments:

Mal said...

C: McOverbitey. I like the suit.

Eko could beat the shit out of Jack and Sawyer with one hand tied behind his back and the other busy pleasuring their respective wives and girlfriends.

Crazy Corn Soda said...

Dr. Jack! DUH!! He is soooo HOT!