Monday, October 16, 2006

My week, aka, I'm sorry I'm not posting more

I really have no excuse for not posting. It was a fairly interesting week. I'll try to keep up more often, mostly out of guilt from getting frustrated that other people's blogs aren't updated more. I guess I can't complain if I don't update my own, so I'm trying to do more about that.

The beginning of the week was fairly uneventful. Highlights of the end/weekend include:

- A Michael Jackson singalong at The Alamo Draft House. It was insane. There were at least three people dressed in various stages of MJ - one "Smooth Criminal" MJ, one "Billie Jean" MJ, and one psycho red drum major, one gloved MJ. They showed the full versions of all the great MJ videos, including the controversial Black Or White video (which has plenty of gratuitous slow-motion crotch grabs). It was a fun time, but I don't know if I'll be back to one of those anytime soon. Although, I hear they're doing something with Saved By the Bell in November, so I will probably have to check that one out.

- Saturday, Texas v. Baylor. There was no ND game this weekend, unfortunatley, but I made it to the game this weekend at UT. It was a pretty exciting first half, Baylor put up a good fight.

- Pretty much everyone else has commented on the ghetto party, so I won't. Especially since there may be some incriminating photos of me in undergrad floating around. I'm taking the CHLSA stance and keeping my mouth shut.

- I think I've realized the source of my lack of blogging. This year I decided to upgrade my cable to get a DVR, and brother, it has changed my life. I think my relationship with my TV may be bordering on unhealthy.

- Does anybody know where/when Ex Parte is going to be? Just curious.

- Friday, Mal comes into town and we're heading to Houston for my version of Meet the Parents. I guess it would be Meet the Fockers, which wasn't nearly as good as the original. That's probably how this one is going to turn out too, if only because it's only an overnight stay and instead of going to a beach house, we're going to my parent's house. At any rate, it should be a good weekend.

Yeah, so those last few aren't highlights at all. I resolve to post at least twice more before Friday. You can hold me to that one.

No comments: