Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It is time

Well, my friends, tomorrow I depart to The Bend to see Stephen! I mean, Mal. Or something. Oh, and there's also some sort of band reunion going on. Not only will pretty much everyone I know be in attendance, it will also be a time to see extremely old men attempt to march and not give a damn what the new version of the fight song is, he's playing his version!


You crazy kids and your K-Dub version!

So, it should be an exciting weekend filled with fashion, fun, and frivolity. Elizabeth and I will discuss khaki on khaki and when that is appropriate, along with appropriate interview-wear. Nips will surely have some drunken tomfoolery of the likes we never saw in undergrad. Other shiznittery will occur. CJ's will be consumed. But most importantly, I'm going to spend some time with my boyfriend and go see another solid football game. That's right Austin people: I do in fact hate you.

No comments: