Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's finally here


Tonight, my friends, is the Project Runway season finale! It's been an exciting season, and let me tell you, I think Tim Gunn is probably the greatest part of it now. Pretty much every time he saw one of Kayne's designs, he yelled out "Oh, Jesus!" Ahh, classic Tim.

I finally got my car windshield repaired today. The Phantom has taken some beatings lately. First, it got rear-ended coming out of a Target, then it had a few dents on the doors from idiots who park too close. Who wouldn't want to be close to true beauty, I know, but they could at least watch how they open the doors to their POS's. Finally, on my last trip to Houston, I got a rock right to driver's side of the windshield. So now my car is totally officially tainted. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Last Thursday, I went to the TLF auction, and actually ended up winning some stuff in the silent auction, including: An autographed copy of the book "The Warren Court" (yes, I'm a huge nerd), two tickets to a riverboat tour on Town Lake, and 8 yoga classes. I didn't really think I was going to win anything, but I guess there weren't that many people there this year. If anything, the yoga should be a way to finally get me to get off my ass and do something other than bowing in front of my DVR all afternoon.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I secretly want to punch Jeffrey's baby. Don't tell anyone.

Amy said...

Um yeah, Jeffrey just ridiculed Laura and claimed the only thing she had going for her was getting pregnant for her rich husband... okay I'll stop commenting on your journal now

phil said...

tim gunn might be the most annoying man of all time.

(apparently i hate my own kind.)