Thursday, October 19, 2006

Your wake-up call

Now that I live alone, I'm a little more paranoid about my safety. Not like the presence of another girl under 5'2" is going to help if someone actually tried to break in, but it's always a little more comforting when there's someone else in the apartment. So you can imagine my surprise when I heard some loud knocking at my door at 8:30 this morning. I checked the peephole, and it looked like a FedEx guy. I opened the door, and he asked me to sign his little computer, and handed over a package. From NBC Universal? Innnnteresting. I opened it up, only to find that it was from my good friend, Anglee, and contained the following:

2 comments:

phil said...

I like how TV is your most popular label.

I'm pretty sure living alone hasn't made you paranoid...y tu mama tambien.

or maybe torts. I read some sick, sick, comparative fault Posner case about just a small town girl, living in a lonely world, took a midnite train going...to a hotel and getting raped.

just the fact that you know who Posner is should disgust you. oh, and happy birthday.

Lizett! said...

Posner is a LEGEND. Don't badmouth him.