Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Better than a hard kick in the face

I forgot about some important things in my last post. First and foremost, the crazy cracked-out guy at the bar we went to Saturday night. We ended up going to this place called Bronx Bar, which was a bar, but I think it was trying to be a club. It was a pretty small bar, everyone was just standing around, trying to talk, but there was a DJ in the corner and he kept playing club mixes of the pop-iest songs around (SexyBack, London Bridge, etc.). So we get there, get our drinks, suddenly my brother tells me to watch my back. This big guy with his shirt open was break dancing on the floor and apparently I was almost stepping on his head. Then he got up and grabbed this blonde girl behind him, picked her up, and started swinging her around and around. She nearly clocked some guy in the head. I'm pretty sure he was on some sort of ecstacy/heroin high.

Also, I'm currently in a blog feud with Mothball. You'll never win!

No comments: