Sunday, May 07, 2006

Strange habits #2

Eating habits go out of control around finals time. Some meals are skipped, others are eaten to maximum stuffed-ness of the belly. Prime example:

Today's meal: One DiGiornio personal pizza around 3:30pm. One small salad around 9pm.
Yesterday: Burger and fries around 1pm. Chinese food at 10pm.
The day before: Chicken nuggets and fries around noon. One of those Bird's Eye Viola meals around 8pm. By the way, Viola meals - best things in the world. I could live off of them.

Also, if you've noticed the vast majority of my meals have been from fast food restaurants. What can I say, I need fuel for my nervous energy. Besides the many lattes, which I can't even count.

Oh yeah, chocolate doesn't count as meals, but it's interspersed in there, too.

I wish I was a 3L and stopped caring about finals.

No comments: