Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm really making an effort

During the semester, when I have things to do, it's very easy to procrastinate doing those things by writing in this blog. For those of you who don't know, I finished my last exam Thursday and hence have no reason whatsoever to continue writing this blog. However, I'll make an attempt not to fall off the face of the earth, and once my job starts, I'll let you know all the immigration craziness I'll be dealing with, or as much as the government will allow me to say. For now, I have at least two weeks off until I start. When do I start, you ask? Yeah, that'd be nice to know. Um, if you could let me know sometime soon, Department of Justice, I could really use that info.

So, there was some craziness this weekend, but there is no way I could ever say it in as much detail or as hilariously as Animal, so I'm going to pull a Nips and just link to his blog and let you get that info from him.

Sunday I drove into Houston to see the family, because they miss me (who wouldn't really), and... I'm not sure what else. Today my big task was showering and eating before 3pm. And then I watched How I Met Your Mother (which is enraging me right now - more Barney, less weepy emotional stuff) and Grey's Anatomy (blah blah blah). So, in sum, I love vacation. Please don't make me go back to school.

2 comments:

Mal said...

You lazy hooker.

ndNips said...

My heart swells with pride.

And How I Met Your Mother made me want to kill her.

And vacation gloating makes me want to...




Anyway, live it up!