Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The law school version of '24'

That's right my friends, less than 24 hours and I will be DONE with finals and my first year of law school! It's been bittersweet, but I am ready to pound out 3 hours' of property tomorrow and then proceed to forget everything I learned in the past year at Crown and Anchor on Dzienkowski's dollar. Or really, Fulbright and Jaworski's dollar, since we are using all the money left over from the society program to fund our drunken giddy post-finals debauchery.

In other news, I bought these shoes recently, and can't wait to wear them. Steve Madden, you magnificent bastard. If I ever meet you, I will kiss you squaw on the lips. Even though, let's be honest, if you are designing shoes that fabulous, you're probably gay.



It would be fun for me to check back every hour so you know what I'm doing, a la 24. But I won't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I really don't see what's so ingenious abput that shoe.

Looks like every other red heeled shoe to me.

*sigh* and this guy has millions for it, I'm sure.