Friday, December 01, 2006

La peor idea en mi vida

This is my farewell post. Farewell for the weekend, that is. I know what you're thinking. "Lizett, you've gone weeks on end without posting, why are you announcing that you're going to be gone for three days?" Shut up, that's why.

My cousin Mario is getting married to his fiance, Mayra, this weekend.



Here they are at my other cousin's wedding in March. My family looks gooood!

Anyway that means I'll be off in Mexico-land this weekend, and NOT here studying for my exams coming up in 12 DAYS. Why couldn't they make their schedule a little more convenient for me?

I will update with photos of the nuptials when I come back, because if there is one thing I need to do after not studying all weekend, that is procrastinate by updating my blog.

No comments: