Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Festivus

Today is officially Festivus, and I would like to wish you all a Happy Festivus. May the aluminum pole gleam down on you as you perform your Feats of Strength and provide some support during the Airing of Grievances.

Remember, today is a Festivus for the rest of us!

EDIT: Elizabeth is right in saying that the date is flexible, so I will keep the comments open to airing grievances.

Frank Costanza: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.
Cosmo Kramer: What happened to the doll?
Frank Costanza: It was destroyed. But out of that a new holiday was born: a Festivus for the rest of us!
Cosmo Kramer: That must've been some kind of doll.
Frank Costanza: She was.

3 comments:

E. Luther said...

They tell me that date's not too rigid. Phew. -- I think I'm going to have to celebrate next week. But I'll air some grievances here: I HATE your FONT.

Happy Festivus
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

cute. Happy Festivus to you too.

E. Luther said...

I don't really hate your font but am curious as to how your feats of strength went.