Friday, December 22, 2006

OfficeSpace

Yes, this is a post about MySpace. Why don't I just get it over with and blog about the new stalker Facebook, Ugg boots, and crotch flashing while I'm at it? Well, I've decided I'm going to be sort of semi-diligent in posting over Christmas (except for that week that I'm at Mal/Stephen's house, where I will undoubtedly be eating lots of cookies and fawning over babies).

The point of this post is not to talk about MySpace. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of it (I kind of like facebook better -- ah, dammit, I'm doing it! Okay fine. Facebook is creepy, Ugg boots make baby Jesus cry, and Britney Spears just killed her comeback. There, I got it out of my system.), and most of my "friends" on there, I haven't spoken to in years. Except I do get Laurie updates from Korea via MySpace, so I guess that's a plus. And, I sort of have a new obsession.

I was reading Dwight's blog on the NBC website a while ago, and I found a link to his myspace page. Which has been shut down, but then from there, I found that he had a whole bunch of people from the cast of The Office on his top friends. So, I now have friended Jenna Fischer (Pam), BJ Novak (Ryan), Angela, Creed, Kevin, Roy, Bob Vance, and Meredith. And I've gotta admit, some of their blogs are really freaking hilarious. Kevin has got to be the most underused resource on the show. And Pam/Jenna has some good holiday gift ideas on her blog. She actually updates while behind her desk on the show. So now, I am stalking half the cast of The Office. I even made extra room on my top friends so I could include them. Yes, my life is pathetic. I'm telling you, finals procrastination does this to you! And I've still got three more rounds of finals to go (plus that one big test you have to pass to be a lawyer... yeah, the bar). Even though finals time has passed and most of you are at home eating cookies and such, if you're ever bored, check out some of The Office of myspace. I won't tell.

No comments: