Monday, December 04, 2006

Back In Action

I didn't get any sleep this weekend. The wedding was good, and the reception went to 3:30 in the morning. I'm still tired. Pictures to come soon, but I am actually in class right now (amazing, I know, my first actual illicit in-class post. I feel dirty).

A few things of note:
- Mal's brother Eric just had a new baby boy and he's really freaking adorable.
- I managed to catch most of the USC - UCLA game this weekend. Tee hee hee. It makes my giblets tingle to think of USC losing.
- Is anyone going to the Sugar Bowl? It would be a stretch, but it would be possible for me to drive to New Orleans just in time.
- Please, Lord, make the bad man stop. International Commercial Arbitration turned out to be not the most scintillating thing ever. Who would've thought?

No comments: