Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sweet, sweet relief

Yesterday was my last final. Hooray! To celebrate, some of the old 4D crew went to Trudy's, where we met up with Vivek, the traitor. I call him that because he transferred to Stanford. Seriously, Stanford? He did say our Halloween party is way better than theirs, so I take that as proof that Texas is a superior law school. I also continued celebrating today by sleeping until noon. Delicious, uninterrupted sleep. Since you haven't heard of any vicious murders in the news, it's safe to say that my neighbors have behaved since Saturday. I think they may be gone.

I am officially half way done with law school! The hardest part is over... or so I hear. So now, I have practically a month until I have to think at all again. If anyone has movies or book recommendations, I'm going to have a lot of free time on my hands.

No comments: