Friday, October 28, 2005

Okay, I'll shut up about baseball now

Wow, I had no idea everyone else despised baseball so much. But the good news for all of you is that I will be shutting up about baseball now, at least until next season.

I had my audition yesterday for Assault and Flattery, the law school musical/skit show they put on every spring. Despite the lack of voice still from the USC game (yeah, it still isn't all there) it went pretty well. We'll hear about callbacks soon, but I figure either way they'll want to use me for my tech skills, which, surprisingly*, there is a major lack of in law school.

Tonight is the law school Halloween party, Ex Parte. This year's theme is Leave Your Briefs at Home. I initially wanted to go as a pirate to introduce that whole line of joking with my law school friends, but a bunch of people from my mentor group are doing a 'law enforcement' theme, so I decided to go with a CSI. I got a t-shirt and ironed on CSI on the front and the back and got a cop kit and a fake rubber heart and rubber gloves. Hopefully we'll get a best group prize or something. Anyway, should be good. Unlimited beer, wine, and margaritas. Mmmmmm.

No comments: