Thursday, October 20, 2005

Finally!

The Astros are in the World Series for the first time ever! My head is going to explode!

Sweet jism (and by that, I mean, CJ's pub burger-delicious belly-rubbing jism).

If we win the World Series, then Notre Dame is definitely going to win the national championship. I've been waiting for the Astros championship since I was about 5 years old, back when they played in the Astrodome and the mascot was the Astro, who had a very strong resemblance to the Capital City Goofball. The Notre Dame national championship, while fresher in my mind, is closer to my heart. But the team I've been backing all my life has to win at some point. God, I love baseball season.

And now, a haiku to Peter Hagerman:

Peter Hagerman
Your name is Fro, but you're bald
Super sweet beer time.

2 comments:

ndNips said...

Oose.

Mal said...

Your enthusiatic post almost makes me forget that baseball is the worst thing...ever. Worse than famine.