Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Get Nasty

Holy crap, only 3 days until Notre Dame takes on USC and I will be there to witness the glory. Oh, the glory. For 72 glorious hours, I will forget all about law school and unleash the fury onto USC and my liver. Oh, you just wait.

Things have been going pretty well. Law school is actually starting to become pretty time-consuming seeing as our profs are going through more than one or two cases per day. Damn you. And we have to start our outlines soon. I, for one, have done zero outlining while some of my more "ambitious" or "uptight" classmates have been working on them since the second week of classes. Hmm. I'm sure it'll somehow magically work out for me. Why wouldn't it?

My mom came up to visit last weekend. It was a pretty good time, the highlight of it being outlet shopping in San Marcos. I ended up buying two suits... my first two ever. I'm officially a grown-up! Now all I need is a job. I'm assuming that the first interview I walk into, they'll be so blown away by the awesomeness of my power suit and they'll immediately bow at my feet (or perhaps at my awesome new shoes) and offer me a super-fantastic job. To a first year. That pays a lot. It could happen!! Okay, it probably won't, but my chic new suits will probably at least keep me off the streets, make me look presentable.

Anyway, most of this week is just getting ready for my big trip to Notre Dame. My head will explode if we win, and even if we don't, my liver sure will. I'm already getting some good law school jokes to yell at Philip in a drunken stupor. In any case, it will be a smart, tough, nasty wekeend. Oose. Go Irish.

1 comment:

Mal said...

Power suits are so 2004. Try nudity! It's what got me where I am today. Jail.