Thursday, June 08, 2006

Who doesn't love a quickie?

Post, that is. Okay, I figured I'd better update before I head off to the Weekend of Total Debauchery and Insanity that will be Animal House Reunion (right? Riiiiiight?). Things to know: Mexico went well, my cousin is pregnant, so now the pressure is on in the family not only to get married but also to start producing grandkids. I bought a pirate shirt in Mexico. I'm getting my tonsils out at some point soon. Dana has a blog, you should read it because it's witty at times and generally one more distraction, and he is my fellow Domer at UT Law. Philip lives behind a bookcase and is now living in Narnia. My laptop can't connect to the internet in my room.

See you all in the Bend tomorrow :-)

1 comment:

DMC said...

Witty only at TIMES?!!! Okay ya that's actually pretty generous. By the By...you stealing my quickie jokes? Don't make me start a blog war.