Tuesday, June 13, 2006

For detailed accounts, please visit our sponsor

Why, why did I ever complain about it being cold in South Bend? And by that, I mean, this weekend - why did I complain that it was moderately cool when we went out in the morning? True, at night it was a bit too cold for my taste but during the day it was glorious. The minute I stepped out of the airport in Houston on Sunday night, I felt like suffocating. It was 89 degrees and probably about 90% humidity. At 10:30 at night.

Goat has a pretty detailed account of what happened this weekend. Mal has something that rounds out the general points of interest. All I can really add is to say that even though I spent 3 hours in Midway on Friday night, I didn't realize it had a Potbelly's until Sunday night. Dammit! Also, Corby's is pretty sweet now, even more so than before. Guys vs. Nipples Cups Game resulted in an early lead for Nipples but eventual defeat to the Guys. Energy drink and alcohol = not all that tasty. I'm sticking to beer from now on. I gave up my Oyster Bar V-Card. Mexico beat Iran, and I think I'm the only one who could keep down more than five bites of food at Nick's Patio on Sunday.

Why did we go to Oscar's again? More importantly, why didn't we go to the Backer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First off, I finished my entire plate at Nicks....CLEAN PLATE CLUB!!!

Second, Oscars rocks and everyone else that I know loves going there which is why we were there.

Third, the Backer was vetoed by YOUR BOYFRIEND. Besides you would have had a hard time convincing all those guys to go to the Backer with one girl who was already taken...especially since I was wearing sandals and I know what that crap on the floor does to poor unsuspecting feet (ask D-Heinch or however you spell that fool's last name).