Sunday, September 04, 2005

We get national holidays off??

That is so foreign to me. I'm in Houston, enjoying the Labor Day weekend and putting off all the tons of reading I have to do for next week. Last night, I met up with Dixie, who is in Houston for a while after getting the hell out of New Orleans. We watched the ND-Pitt game at Champps with the alumni club of Houston, so it was great to get to see her and see a very solid Irish victory.

She tells me that, as I suspected, I left a black, stretchy Gap t-shirt in Florida and someone has it. To you, I say, quit holding my t-shirt ransom. I want it back. I have never even worn it.

I think I need to make up for all the sleep I'm not going to get all semester this weekend. So... zzzzzzzzzz....

2 comments:

E. Luther said...

Don't get too comfortable, Lizett. As Notre Dame and Japan both well know, American bank holidays are for the dregs of society . . . the LAZY ONES. So don't let your guard down, ok?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Dixie's safe!! I had no idea how to get in touch with her and was really worried! - Dooz