Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Some quick updates

1) My boss is out of the office while his kids are sick. So far, I've finished a memo on temporary protected status. So I guess you could say I've been doing a TPS report. OH!

2) One of hte Immigration Judges just got back from like a month of vacation. His first case involves a guy who got caught being in the country illegally because he was caught molesting a goat.

3) Apparently some bankruptcy judge put the entire Billy Madison "...and my God have mercy on your soul." speech in a footnote of his decision because the lawyer's brief was so bad.

4) Who's crazier now -- Mel Gibson or Tom Cruise?

2 comments:

phil said...

concerning #4: Tom Cruise doesn't steal couches. he just jumps on them.

E. Luther said...

2) & 4) I think Tom Cruise is still crazier than Mel Gibson AND the guy who got caught molesting a goat. Definitely.