Sunday, November 13, 2005

Lizett's hero of the week



So back in undergrad, the tones had their Baritone Hero of the Week, which was more like the Baritone Hero of Whenever We Feel Like Updating Our Website. I have been yearning to search for a place to show my respects to some special people, so I'd like to post my own Hero of the Week.

This week's hero is the Scientologist Pirate. His teeth are always clenched tight, he jumps on couches, and refuses antidepressants to get him out of his perpetual state of insanity. I hear they can also crush beer cans on their heads. Just imagine it... crooked-teethed, hook-handed, anti-depressant-hating, eye-patched lunatics jumping on sofas. I'm pretty sure they could kick a Rastafarian pirate's ass. AND they have crystals.

So here's to you, Scientologist Pirate. You are friends with Tom Cruise... and that's a score against you, but we love you anyway.

2 comments:

ndNips said...

That's right, Ice *clomp* Man... I am dangerous. Yarrrrrrr!

REAL ultimate crystal power!!

Mal said...

That's the most absurd thing I've ever read. Not that your hero is a scientologist pirate, but that you think he could kick a rastafarian pirate's ass. Outrageous!