Monday, November 28, 2005

Just call me Lizett Wells

So this post was supposed to be all about how I went on this Wells family trip to the movies, and how I feel like part of their family. Such a nice, wholesome Friday night - Dad and Marissa went to go see Chicken Little, while Andrew, Phil, Mom, and I went to see Harry Potter. So I thought to myself, you know what would be funny? If I got one of Phil's pictures of his family off of facebook and Photoshopped my way in them. And then, as I looked up the pictures, I realized... wow, that is really creepy. So, while I did feel like another Wells sibling that night, and I do love their family, Photoshopping my way into their family is just a step further than I am willing to go.

1 comment:

ndNips said...

Photoshopping is a "gateway" fixation. Nipping it in the bud prevents such activities as saving locks of hair and toothpaste spittle in the future. I commend your strength.


You could just offer Phil your ND ring, though. BAM.