Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Obsessions

Wow, Lizett, you hardly blog, ever. Not just lately, but seriously, ever. Well, my friends, let me tell you the reason why. No, it's not my job keeping me busy, or some noble volunteer work. Stephen and I currently spend $17 a month to get two DVDs at a time from Blockbuster and boy do we make use of our subscription.

Over the summer, and up to now, Stephen and I have watched entire seasons/series of Pushing Daisies, The Wire, Dexter, Heroes, Rome, Burn Notice, and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. With all this new TV on top of the other TV we're watching, I suspect we spend 26 hours a day in front of the TV. Even as I type this, we're watching tonight's episode of House, the wonder doctor. Let's hope we don't have a baby soon so we don't have to give up on all this TV.

No comments: