Sunday, February 27, 2005

The Grand Return

So, after spending a week sitting quietly in the OIT building, my computer has made a miraculous return. With a new hard drive. Unfortunately, none of my old stuff is on it :( The guy at OIT said he'd try and save some of my pictures and papers, but there was nothing he could do about recovering the 2.1 days worth of songs I had on iTunes. I've been saving those songs for 4 years, and poof, they're gone. Tis very sad. I think after the OIT guy is done with my hard drive, I will have a ceremony in which we can all take turns bashing my hard drive, Office Space-style (as mentioned previously). Or watching me take all my anger out on my hard drive. Either way, it will be personally enjoyable to me, and I may provide cookies.

1 comment:

phil said...

The computer must have died of natural causes. It was older than my great grandparents.