Sunday, May 25, 2008

Holy Frijoles

Wow, people. So much stuff has happened, that I don't even know where to begin. I think I'll go chronologically backwards.

  1. Stephen and I are all moved to Columbus, Ohio! So long, Texas. Your winters were good to us. Now, the only problem is, what the hell do I call my blog? It started out as a law school blog, but I suppose it's now going to be about updates and family pictures of vacations and stuff, so... give me a name. I'll put it up, I swear.
    1. Also -- we got Mario Kart on Wii. Which is pretty addicting. Rainbow Road is impossible.
  2. I graduated! That's right, as of last Saturday, I am Lizett, J.D. Or perhaps Esquire. Or I think it's Goodwife for ladies. I don't really know. Do I have to pass the bar to be an Esquire? Hmmm...
  3. On another graduation note, here's a totally super sweet professional headshot of me after graduation. You know you want to hire me
  4. Oh yeah, I got a haircut! A major one. Like, seven inches? It's taking some time to get used to, but I rather like the feeling of short hair. I may keep it up, depending on how it decides to freak out in rainy weather.
  5. Ummm... we got married? Yeah, that happened...
So there you go folks. I'm not making any promises about updating, but you should keep checking back. And also, name my blog.

1 comment:

ndNips said...

I've never been a big fan of the name Real World: Austin. I was thinking we could name the blog something like "Blogger Great". Where great blogging is our passion. We're grrrrreeeat! I dunno. Could be good. Or, uh, "Super Duper Blog". It's super duper. I dunno. Something like that.

-Mike