Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New desk + someone else taking out my trash


Somehow in the process of moving, our old FutureDesk exploded. Now, I wasn't here when this supposed "explosion" happened, but I'm assuming it's just a story Stephen made up so he won't have to admit he couldn't lift the desk. Apparently, while carrying out the glass desk top, it simply "shattered". So, last weekend we made the hike out to Round Rock to Ikea to find a new desk. We ended up getting the stainless steel desk, so now we have the ULTIMATE FutureDesk. It's so clean and futuristic, I don't even want to put anything on it.

In other news, our apartment complex just began Valet Trash Service. Meaning I no longer have to go down a flight of stairs in order for the filth of our apartment to be gone forever. Which helps when it's rained for eight days straight, with no end in sight.

2 comments:

ndNips said...

Oh, man, I was just about to brag about how absolutely beautiful the weather up here has been with a link to a picture of me zipping around the Mississippi in my speedboat with the majestic bluffs towering above and not a single cloud overhead... but then I thought that perhaps your readership would be confused and start giving you money when they thought you were running a fundraiser for starving people and the missions.

I gotta hit the gym. Or the BK.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lizett, we just got our copy of the "Spirit of Notre Dame" fundraising brochure, and guess who is prominently pictured on the back playing her falto at a pep rally? It's you, it's you!