Thursday, February 15, 2007

That's What She Said

I'm busy, which means I'm blogging. Sort of. I don't have much to write about, except for my perpetual happy dance until Friday, when I fly to South Bend and accompany Stephen all the way back to Texas. Suck it, long distance! Never again.

Instead, I'll just point you to the blog That's What She Said, which takes situations from The Office and attaches real-life litigation costs to every stupid thing Michael does. So, if any of you ever thought of kissing your gay employee to prove you're tolerant, you probably shouldn't. Surprisingly, it doesn't work in real life.

3 comments:

ndchick1 said...

thank you for sharing that blog. love it!

Goat said...

This weekend, I poured a Guinness for JoJo and he commented "That's a well-poured beer." To which, Booter replied, "That's what she said!"

Apparently I retorted with a very angry sounding, "That makes no sense! Why would she say that?" Between that and regularly running at him like I'm going to tackle him, I think Booter is afraid of me now.

phil said...

get busy again soon!

i'm bored.