Friday, December 23, 2005

Hasta luego, chupadores

Yeah, I totally made up the word for suckers in Spanish. You can't stop me!

Happy Festivus! I'm officially done with finals! Over my three week break, I plan to do no more reading than is necessary (probably exclusively cereal boxes) and catch lots of movies and TV. Oh, baby. Today alone I must have put in about 8 hours of TV. VH1's Behind America's Next Top Model? Why not? I have nothing better to do! Two hours of What Not To Wear? Yes, please. I even busted out the Nintendo and played a little Paper Boy this afternoon. In other words, best afternoon of my life.

Tomorrow (yes, on Christmas Eve) I fly out to Mexico to spend Christmas and New Years with my family. That means you won't be able to get in touch with me for like a whole week - I know, it'll be hard for you. That's what this blog is for. And if you ever get lonely, just watch the 'Lazy Sunday' video - it always picks me up.

Merry Christmas, y'all!

1 comment:

E. Luther said...

I hate to burst your bubble, Lizett, but in the throes of my ever-weakening hopes that you'll update your blog soon, I've read this headline at least eleventy times, and I can't help but claim that the prognosis of your inventiveness is, mmm, negative. A classmate of mine made up the same word for "sucker" in first year Spanish. You were beat out by a ninth grader, back in '96. It's true. But it's totally okay.