Tuesday, January 31, 2006

You're all waaaay down here now

Thanks to Eddie and Megan's diligence, I am now hooked on the Buffalo Wings and Vodka blog, written by a 3L here at Texas. I know his name is Mike. And apparently he's the editor of Law Review. And now it is my mission to meet this guy. Sure, there are more admirable goals, like meeting an actual celebrity or graduating law school, but in the right now, I'm totally going to make this guy my friend.

Unfortunately for all you chumps out there who blog, Mike's blog has suddenly jumped to #1 on my super secret arbitrary ranking of blogs. Goat comes in a close second for mentioning me coming to visit as a Not Sucky thing about the next few weeks. Also, props to Eliz for finally making the Coke Bundt Cake. The rest of you better start getting real witty real fast or start sending me bribes.

No comments: