Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Stolen from Kat

Because it's easier to do this than be creative. See Kat's responses here.

Instructions:

* Put your music player on shuffle.
* Press forward for each question.
* Use the song title as the answer to the question, even if it doesn't make any sense.

1. How am I feeling today? “Fin de semana” - Estoppa
2. Will I get far in life? “When I’m 64” - Beatles
3. How do my friends see me? “La Vie Boheme” - Rent
4. Where will I get married? “King Without a Crown” - Matisyahu (So I'm having a Jewish wedding?)
5. What is my best friend? “When You Got It, Flaunt It” - Producers
6. What is the story of my life? “I’ve Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song) – Fallout Boy
7. What was high school like? “I Don’t Know What It Is” – Rufus Wainwright
8. How can I get ahead in life? “You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown” - YAGMCB... So, stick to theatre?
9. What is the best thing about me? “You’ve Got A Friend In Me” – Toy Story Soundrack
10. What is today going to be like? “Voice Mail #3” – Rent (the one where Mark’s mom congratulates him for making TV and Alexi from Buzzline calls to hire him)
11. What is in store for this weekend? “Houses” – Mitch Hedberg
12. What song describes my parents? “Home Life” – John Mayer
13. To describe my grandparents? “Everything Will Be All Right” – The Killers
14. How is my life going? “My Sherona” – The Knack (no sense)
15. What song will they play at my funeral? “Stacked Actors” – Foo Fighters
16. How does the world see me? “Big Rock Candy Mountain” – O Brother, Where Art Thou Soundtrack
17. Will I have a happy life? “I Wish You Well” – Letters to Cleo/Josie and the Pussycats
18. What do my friends really think of me? “No One Else” - Weezer
19. Do people secretly lust after me? “One Man Guy” – Rufus Wainwright
20. How can I make myself happy? “Sugar, We’re Going Down” – Fallout Boy (I can only assume that means eat more candy)
21. What should I do with my life? “Africa” – Toto (That’s it, I’m going to South Africa)
22. Will I ever have children? “The People’s Song” – Les Mis (weird)
23. What is some good advice for me? “More Today Than Yesterday” - Goldfinger
24. How will I be remembered? “Te Dejo Madrid” – Shakira… so for being in Spain at some point?
25. What is my signature dancing song? “Ojos Asi” – Shakira… yeah, not really this song so much, but I’ll shake my booty to Shakira
26. What is my current theme song? Ariette Lyrique – Strauss (from Horn Concerto… doubt it)
27. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? “Es Por Ti” – Juanes… again, doubt it.

4 comments:

E. Luther said...

I think my favorite is #19. Nice.

Anonymous said...

Actually, Shakira's one of our Mexican friends from Columbia.

Lizett! said...

Yes, I am aware of Shakira being "my Mexican... and she's Columbian or something". But the song is about Spain.

Anonymous said...

I think it's pretty obvious that your children are going to be angry men. - Dooz