Tuesday, April 25, 2006

As promised...

So maybe it is Tuesday morning now, but so what?

I've barely had time to try and fix the things that are wrong with my blog, let alone post or actually put up all the links I had before. Yarrr.

Anyway, I figured a play-by-play of the weekend would probably be boring, so here are a few key phrases we picked up from various people we met this weekend:

- "Listen up, airborne"
- "You talk a lot of shit for a white girl" (Notice that this was said to a Mexican and a half-Asian girl)
- "I really am kind of a big deal!"
- "Psh, 1L? I'm kind of like a 4L"
- "Pearl Jam, what?"

Needless to say, the people we met were Kind Of Actually A Big Deal. Riiiight.

Pictures to come when Kim sends them to me.

Friday night we took this awesome tricked-out cab back to my place. It has a blacklight and - get this - on-demand video screens. We jammed to some Justin Timberlake and the cabbie played Toto, and I tipped him 1,000%

Softball championship game is sometime this week. We're in the finals - go Bradford!

No comments: