Monday, January 08, 2007

Engagement reactions, Lizett style

Since I am at home and on vacation and nothing is happening right now, I'll give you my version of the engagement reactions:

First, may I point out that while Megan commented on both mine and Stephen's blog, he stole her comment on mine to use on his. What a bastard.

Pretty much everyone: WHAT?? Congratulations!

Joe: Tell him to pick one thing about the wedding and disagree with you about it. That way it shows that he's interested.

Yesenia: Congratulations! Of course, my chismosa mother called me last night and told me. We are not even old enough! I feel like I should go over to your house and steal your Casper tape!

Greg: What did I tell you to say if anyone ever asked you that? "I'll think about it", followed by an awkward no via e-mail 2 weeks later.

Anglee: I will say to you what Samantha told Carrie when she got engaged: If you become one of those married assholes, I will kill you.

Philip: <-- Ring bearer. THINK ABOUT IT.

Anglee, part 2: I forgot to mention that if you need a wedding planner, I am ON IT. I have much wedding knowledge. Like for example, don't use an awkward sexual song for the father-daughter dance. Because seriously, so awkward.

Dana: Yes!! There is hope for aging Domers. (WTF does that mean, Dana?)

Vnak: Prewedding pub crawl. Do it!

2 comments:

Mal said...

Yeah? Well you stole my entire post. What a whore.

Anonymous said...

Well, you guys are getting married. But I always thought the way that worked was "What's yours is yours and what's his is yours." I didn't know it worked the other way around too.