Thursday, February 16, 2006

Lizett will be out of the office

Lizett will be out of the office from Thursday through Monday. She will not be responding to e-mails or IMs, but expects many drunk dials from the pub crawl.

Sunday is Alison's wedding. What? SUNDAY? Oh my. I've never been to a Jewish wedding, so it should be a fun new experience. And I've never been to Los Angeles, so I'm looking forward to gawking at celebrities (because I'm sure they're on every corner, just waiting to take pictures with me, right? Right??)

So I realized yesterday that my bundt cake plan will have to wait until I get home to Houston because I lack a bundt cake pan. I can't even celebrate the opposite of Martin Luther King Day, because while I have the Diet Coke (and was fully prepared to make the bundt cake), there is no pan and therefore no proper receptacle.

Hopefully lots of ridiculous pictures from this weekend, first with my adventures with Goat and the men of Sheldon Chateau and then wedding craziness.

No comments: