Thursday, November 16, 2006

Things of note

I've been hearing more complaining, or "bitching" about me updating my blog. Calling me a slacker isn't going to help - I know I'm a slacker.

Today, there were 30 mph winds gusting through Austin. I actually almost fell over on the way to class.

My bathroom was out of order for about a period of 18 hours. Thankfully, I literally live right across the street from the law school and maaaaybe went there to use the bathroom. Like a hobo.

In a crazy frenzy of wacky spontaneity, I am going to South Bend this weekend. Holy crap.

2 comments:

Mal said...

Chances you had to look up the spelling of spontaneity: 100%

We are such crazy kids!

Lizett! said...

I can spell moderately difficult things that would be featured in a third-grade spelling bee, like spontaneity. The hard part is getting complaigning right.