Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cramazing news

Stephen and I are settling in nicely to the new house. I don't let Swarley sleep in our room anymore because I'm a jerk, but oh how well do I sleep. Somehow, somewhere, on some sort of list sold to companies, our name is listed as "Schreibert". We keep getting mail, dentist solicitations, and "exciting coupons" for the Schreiberts. Those guys are missing out on savings.

In other news, OMG. Granted, I was a bit more of a Babysitter's Club fan, but either way, this is going to be amazing. Diablo Cody, you'd best not disappoint if you don't want the entire fury of my rage raining down upon you.

3 comments:

spanish writing help said...

Good blog. Keep sharing. I love them Are you also searching for Spanish writing help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering Spanish writing services to students without having to break the bank

essay help said...

Your blogs are authentic. I love them .Are you also searching for essay help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering quality essay help.

Do Assignment For Me said...

I love it here. Reading your blogs is therapeutic. Keep sharing. I love them Are you also searching for do assignment for me? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering cheap assignments to students without having to break the bank